7/18/15

New In.

I am possibly the laziest human on this entire planet. I once watched a documentary about the development of cans, and why, you ask? I was too lazy to reach the remote control. So if you ever see me on the street, I would be more than happy to share with you the vital information I learned from the film. Anyway, my point is that I am lazy as fuck. I took and edited the photos for this post a week ago. I even clicked 'new post' and uploaded them. But apparently, clicking 'publish' was just way too much for me. 

I got these things a few hours before my prom, which was last Thursday. I was in a hurry to find accessories that would look good with my funereal-esque dress. 



Lace Bralette. 
I. Love. Bralettes. Besides the fact that they are incredibly comfortable and I don't feel as though I'm being chocked through-out the entire day while wearing them, they are also beautiful, and look great if you're wearing a see-through shirt. This purchase actually has nothing to do with my prom, but I just couldn't resist. 


High Heels (Bershka).
I cannot walk in high-heels. I just can't. Any shoe that's not completely flat makes me stumble, fall and wish it was acceptable to walk barefoot everywhere and all the time. Seeing as how my prom dress was long, and considering I'm pretty short, I needed shoes that would prevent me from stepping over it. Despite the fact that I eventually took them off, they were quiet comfortable. 



Pearl Necklace (Accesorize).
I spotted this necklace a few weeks back, but I was too busy being late for my bus to really take a look at it. I was in a desperate need for simple, minimal jewelry, and decided to see if this necklace was still available. Fortunately, it was, and it was on sale! 


Nail Polish (Sinful Colors in "Easy Going").
I simply cannot grasp the fact that I finally found an opaque, light-pink nail polish. I have tried so many, but none of them were actually pink. They were just clear nail polishes with a little bit of pink shading. "Easy Going" is absolutely fantastic. 



Hope you enjoyed the post! Outfit post will be up soon.
x Alona

16 comments :

  1. Love your necklace, it is so elegant and simple but also really stunning! Lace bralettes are literally the only things getting us through this summer :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bralette is wonderfully sexy!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19.7.15

    Bahhhh you are freaking awesome your life sound so interesting I just read your whole blog and amazing.. loved the post about Tel aviv

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bralette is so pretty! I love them too, they are so comfy to wear...

    Love,
    Luisa / http://sparklyinspiration.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pictures!
    lovely blog <3
    http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shoes!!

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your pictures ♥

    http://www.deerromande.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice..
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous22.7.15

    You are a very feminist, i hope you will marry a man with long beard and live in tel aviv. Go drink a coffee at coffix corporation.
    #proud to be leftist

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes =)
    Kiss**

    http://friendshipandstyle.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with that bralet♥ Where it is from? And what do you say to follow eaach other? Let me know sweetie. :)

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty things! i love sandals <3

    Please click here and you are welcome to my blog :)

    Have a wonderful Day!

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!! Perfect!!
    I follow you, please visit me :)
    http://modadarapunzel.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post, want that bralette!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shoes :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these are some really pretty items :)
    thefancycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and commenting on my blog! It truly means a lot.
Make sure you leave me your link so I can comment/follow back.
xx
Alona